We finally got around to uploading a few clips of Addison first learning to walk...as you can see, she is very proud of herself!
I am not sure why this one is turned on its side...whoops!
With family and friends in all different locations, and a short-term memory on my part, we thought it would be fun to chat about our day to day, and be able to look back on these present moments that seem to be passing so quickly...
"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived."
Wow, I was nervous watching her the whole time while she's walking in the videos! Thanks for putting those up. Can't wait until she's running around when I see you guys in June!
ReplyDelete